That’s right, we don’t shoot test charts or Macbeth colour palettes. Those are rather boring subjects, and conversations tend to be a little…one-sided. It is difficult to establish any rapport with them. So we prefer to get our kit out there and make photos of subjects that aren’t so stoic. I mentioned a little field […]
by Callan One advantage of having our studio in the city area is our friends can drop in on us rather easily. Last Wednesday, long-time Twitter friend Nicole took us up on that, and since she missed our studio opening, she brought us a gift — a six-pack of beer! In return, we sat her […]
by Callan I bought some new toys last Friday, one of which is the Zeiss 1.4/85 ZE. It’s my second Zeiss lens, after the 1.4/50 which I love using so much. The 85 is more of a portrait lens compared to the 50, but that isn’t too big of a difference. Naturally, it is bigger […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...