by Callan ~ We just completed a shoot for Rhythm magazine and Staple Design; photos are being processed and will be under embargo until published, but here’s one of DJ Dave Does (AOS) that I took that I’m particularly happy with and publishable by us. And it was no surprise to us that he’s got […]
by Callan I took this one out of necessity; since I was giving a talk on shooting wide-open, I figured I needed some quick snaps wide-open. I didn’t expect any of them to jump out at me. But this one sort of grew on me a little. It’s the sort of portrait I like — […]
by Callan I previously posted some selects from our studio session with Anita; besides being a great art nude model, she is equally comfortable at fashion shoots as well. We decided to head out in the late afternoon for some glorious natural light, augmented by CaKe-styled available light (ie. speedlights), a couple of dresses, and […]
by Callan Back in 2010, we booked a shoot with Anita De Bauch, which resulted in some photos that I thought was some of the best work, artistically, that I’ve produced. Like this photograph, which now resides in our studio in a glorious 36″x24″ print. When Anita told us she was dropping in at the […]
by Callan Since the introduction of the iPod, and the spawning of a whole new generation of Apple fans, we haven’t met anyone quite like Wilfred. While we are waiting patiently for the introduction of the iPad 2, he has already gotten one. The man has even interned for Apple, for Pete’s sake. And he […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...