by Callan I previously posted some selects from our studio session with Anita; besides being a great art nude model, she is equally comfortable at fashion shoots as well. We decided to head out in the late afternoon for some glorious natural light, augmented by CaKe-styled available light (ie. speedlights), a couple of dresses, and […]
Tag Archives | Zeiss Planar T* 1.4/50 ZE
by Callan Last September, in the middle of our Groupon madness, we had the pleasure of a test shoot with the beautiful HK-based Natallia. This is just a preview, we will have more photos to show you soon. Meanwhile, have a great weekend
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...
5ivefootway Anita De Bauch art art nudes beer beers we love black & white bleu de chanel blue blue lights bottle cake cake images llp camera canon Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM Canon EOS 5D Mark II chanel commercial photography editorial erdinger event exhibition film fine art first impressions food photography frame friends kevin location shoot low-key lighting nudes photography pork buns portraits portraiture promotion review street photography strobist studio Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 2/100 Zeiss Planar T* 1.4/50 ZE Zeiss Planar T* 1.4/85