by Callan One advantage of having our studio in the city area is our friends can drop in on us rather easily. Last Wednesday, long-time Twitter friend Nicole took us up on that, and since she missed our studio opening, she brought us a gift — a six-pack of beer! In return, we sat her […]
by Jing Wen Well CaKe Studio finally got hold of 2 new back drop colors: mocha brown & baby blue! Instead of trying to guess what the backdrop colors actually look like from their fancy but not-very-helpful names, I decided to make a color swatch to show what the colors actually look like: Jet Neutral […]
by Callan At CaKe, there are few genres we love photographing more than portraits, and making portraits of performers are near the top of that list. When an ex-colleague approached me to make some photographs for purposes of entering a contest, I couldn’t say no; not when the ex-colleague in question is Naoko Enomoto, Miss […]
After a whole bunch of renovations to the new photography studio at 768A North Bridge Road, we spent 1 full day just moving in all our old stuff from the previous office and arranging it all into the new space. Then we went shopping, both online and in the real world. So we spent the […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...