By Kevin ~ You know it’s an absolute joy and privilege when you get to shoot someone that is really connected to themselves. Such is the case of my friend Drake, who commissioned me to do his portraits. He’s an aspiring actor and he needed to capture certain characters and quirks that he able to […]
by Callan Last September, in the middle of our Groupon madness, we had the pleasure of a test shoot with the beautiful HK-based Natallia. This is just a preview, we will have more photos to show you soon. Meanwhile, have a great weekend
by Callan Back in 2010, we booked a shoot with Anita De Bauch, which resulted in some photos that I thought was some of the best work, artistically, that I’ve produced. Like this photograph, which now resides in our studio in a glorious 36″x24″ print. When Anita told us she was dropping in at the […]
by Jing Wen Another one of my friends, Eunice, was free during her term break so she decided to meet up for dinner and finally check out the studio as well. Naturally I couldn’t pass up this chance to snap some candids of her! She was having great fun hamming it up in front of […]
This is what happens when someone tries to use the strobe cover as a snoot – we get a free work of art!
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...