I always get a real sense of pride when I see a project go-live. Going live, meaning to say that the project has gone public or published in one way or another. TAFEP was such a project. It took months of planning, back and forth discussions to get to the final product. As simple as […]
by Callan Great news for those who missed our initial workshop with Anita De Bauch; the internationally-published fetish and art nude model will be back in Singapore for two more workshops with CaKe on December 11th! The workshop structure will be changed slightly; instead of a 3 hour session with up to 6 photographers, we […]
by Kevin ~ The 5iveFootWay collective got together in at CaKe on the very Saturday before the opening of their exhibition for one purpose: framing their works. They spent a good portion of the morning and part of the afternoon to put their works in frames they got from IKEA. These are some of the […]
by Callan ~ We just completed a shoot for Rhythm magazine and Staple Design; photos are being processed and will be under embargo until published, but here’s one of DJ Dave Does (AOS) that I took that I’m particularly happy with and publishable by us. And it was no surprise to us that he’s got […]
by Kevin ~ You know me, I love cats. Dogs and hamsters as well. A friend of mine, Tanya, she approached me seeking my help to take pictures for an awareness drive, and I jumped at the chance to help out. She basically went out and made T-shirts for her animal welfare group where most […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...