by Callan We met Ave and Rayner, cute loving couple and proprietors of The Pigeonhole, during the very last meeting for Twestival SG 2011. Ave was a former lawyer who quit her job in pursuit of life, while Rayner formerly worked in television and retained an intimate curiosity with photography. It took me no time […]
by Callan Previously, Kevin had posted a preview of our shoot with Anita De Bauch, at New Majestic Hotel; that day was one of CaKe’s highlights of 2010, with plenty of photographs made, and a couple of firsts – it was our first time shooting art nudes, and Anita had her first taste of curry […]
Donna B. and Anne D. are two experienced models from Australia, and when we knew they were going to be in Singapore in November last year, we jumped at the chance to work with them. This was one of the most enjoyable shoots we have done, and we hope everyone involved had as much fun […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...