by Callan ~ The CaKe boys attended the EOS-M Launch event this afternoon; as usual I’m not particularly fond of taking photographs at such events, so I’ll just share my thoughts on it given the little exposure I’ve had with the camera, from the perspective of a working photographer who is looking for a capable […]
by Callan This was posted by the kind folks at Tech65 months ago, and I’ve neglected to post it up. So here it is. A heartfelt “thank you” to Mohd Hisham for getting the NEX-7 in our hands, and for making the trip to our studio to record the interview. A more complete review is […]
by Callan I’ve delayed this long enough, probably because there was a lack of motivation to write about this camera. I didn’t spend a lot of time with it either, a mere two days, but it was enough for me to reach the conclusion that I’d always thought I would reach. Before I get into […]
by Jing Wen Manfrotto is most well known for producing high quality tripods but not many people know that they also make camera bags as well! I was pleasantly surprised when Wei Li from Shriro House showed me the range of Manfrotto bags that they were bringing in. He kindly let me take home one […]
That’s right, we don’t shoot test charts or Macbeth colour palettes. Those are rather boring subjects, and conversations tend to be a little…one-sided. It is difficult to establish any rapport with them. So we prefer to get our kit out there and make photos of subjects that aren’t so stoic. I mentioned a little field […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...