by Callan I took this one out of necessity; since I was giving a talk on shooting wide-open, I figured I needed some quick snaps wide-open. I didn’t expect any of them to jump out at me. But this one sort of grew on me a little. It’s the sort of portrait I like — […]
by Callan As commercial photographers, we are constantly battling against time; every assignment has different people involved and different expectations of results and when the client expects the final product, and most assignments require a much longer preparation and/or post-production time than most imagine, and the time spent shooting is the shortest period of the […]
For the love of Threadless and all things good in this world, I decided that we devote some time to shooting us wearing tees we got from them. Our friend, Wilfred, brought a bunch of his tees for this shoot. A bunch of old and new shirts. I think this is going to be an […]
by Jing Wen Another one of my friends, Eunice, was free during her term break so she decided to meet up for dinner and finally check out the studio as well. Naturally I couldn’t pass up this chance to snap some candids of her! She was having great fun hamming it up in front of […]
by Callan We met Ave and Rayner, cute loving couple and proprietors of The Pigeonhole, during the very last meeting for Twestival SG 2011. Ave was a former lawyer who quit her job in pursuit of life, while Rayner formerly worked in television and retained an intimate curiosity with photography. It took me no time […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...