by Callan It’s been a month since our successful #ShootUrTweeple (#SUT) jaunt up to Sentosa, and we are ecstatic that everyone who turned up had a great time there. Sentosa had undergone many changes since the last time I was there, in 1999, to celebrate a friend’s 21st birthday. Prior to any photowalk, especially one […]
Tag Archives | nature
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...
5ivefootway Anita De Bauch art art nudes beer beers we love black & white bleu de chanel blue blue lights bottle cake cake images llp camera canon Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM Canon EOS 5D Mark II chanel commercial photography editorial erdinger event exhibition film fine art first impressions food photography frame friends kevin location shoot low-key lighting nudes photography pork buns portraits portraiture promotion review street photography strobist studio Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 2/100 Zeiss Planar T* 1.4/50 ZE Zeiss Planar T* 1.4/85