The piece above was first conceived in November 2012. After a couple of months of tweaking and refining, we came to this final piece. It was a very delightful project that the folks at Natanel Gluska, Anita De Bauch and myself embarked on. Having met Melanie, the producer and basically the marketer for Natanel, by […]
By Kevin ~ You know it’s an absolute joy and privilege when you get to shoot someone that is really connected to themselves. Such is the case of my friend Drake, who commissioned me to do his portraits. He’s an aspiring actor and he needed to capture certain characters and quirks that he able to […]
Recently I bought a Chanel cologne from the duty free shop at the airport. So I thought this would be a good opportunity and subject to play with lights, especially blue ones, for its name-sake. The perfume was named Bleu de Chanel. The bottle was designed with very strong and clean lines, the glass was […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...