by Kevin ~ The 5iveFootWay collective got together in at CaKe on the very Saturday before the opening of their exhibition for one purpose: framing their works. They spent a good portion of the morning and part of the afternoon to put their works in frames they got from IKEA. These are some of the […]
By Kevin ~ You know it’s an absolute joy and privilege when you get to shoot someone that is really connected to themselves. Such is the case of my friend Drake, who commissioned me to do his portraits. He’s an aspiring actor and he needed to capture certain characters and quirks that he able to […]
For the love of Threadless and all things good in this world, I decided that we devote some time to shooting us wearing tees we got from them. Our friend, Wilfred, brought a bunch of his tees for this shoot. A bunch of old and new shirts. I think this is going to be an […]
by Jing Wen Another one of my friends, Eunice, was free during her term break so she decided to meet up for dinner and finally check out the studio as well. Naturally I couldn’t pass up this chance to snap some candids of her! She was having great fun hamming it up in front of […]
by Jing Wen My friend Norhana met up with me for breakfast over the weekend and she decided to come and check out the studio, having missed out on our opening party. She’s quite the outgoing and cheerful girl so among the various poses that we experimented with, in the end we felt that this […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...