For the love of Threadless and all things good in this world, I decided that we devote some time to shooting us wearing tees we got from them. Our friend, Wilfred, brought a bunch of his tees for this shoot. A bunch of old and new shirts. I think this is going to be an […]
By Jing Wen Recently the Standing Sushi Bar asked us to shoot the new food items for their upcoming menu revamp and naturally we jumped at the chance as we’re all big foodies and fans of the SSB as well. They’ve come up with a whole lot of new dishes and sets, making us drool […]
Friend and occasional assistant Jingwen happens to be a very good amateur cook as well, so when he offered to make some tasty sliced pork buns, we jumped at the chance to not only eat them, but also photograph them! Our goal was to make the photographs reflect how well they tasted, and it didn’t […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...