The piece above was first conceived in November 2012. After a couple of months of tweaking and refining, we came to this final piece. It was a very delightful project that the folks at Natanel Gluska, Anita De Bauch and myself embarked on. Having met Melanie, the producer and basically the marketer for Natanel, by […]
by Kevin ~ The 5iveFootWay collective got together in at CaKe on the very Saturday before the opening of their exhibition for one purpose: framing their works. They spent a good portion of the morning and part of the afternoon to put their works in frames they got from IKEA. These are some of the […]
by Kevin ~ Some of the fellas from 5ivefootway gathered on Tuesday morning to bring their framed works to The Pigeonhole. You think hanging pictures up on a wall is easy? We all did. Well, at least some of us did. As for myself, I was by and large a casual observer in the whole […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...