by Callan ~ We just completed a shoot for Rhythm magazine and Staple Design; photos are being processed and will be under embargo until published, but here’s one of DJ Dave Does (AOS) that I took that I’m particularly happy with and publishable by us. And it was no surprise to us that he’s got […]
by Callan I took this one out of necessity; since I was giving a talk on shooting wide-open, I figured I needed some quick snaps wide-open. I didn’t expect any of them to jump out at me. But this one sort of grew on me a little. It’s the sort of portrait I like — […]
by Callan I previously posted some selects from our studio session with Anita; besides being a great art nude model, she is equally comfortable at fashion shoots as well. We decided to head out in the late afternoon for some glorious natural light, augmented by CaKe-styled available light (ie. speedlights), a couple of dresses, and […]
by Callan Last September, in the middle of our Groupon madness, we had the pleasure of a test shoot with the beautiful HK-based Natallia. This is just a preview, we will have more photos to show you soon. Meanwhile, have a great weekend
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...