After some hemming & hawwing, we finally decided to revamp our website so that it has a nicer presentation for our photographs, as well as making it easier for people to share our galleries and photos on social media. With the revamp we’ve also updated our portfolio to include some more of our work that […]
To start off the new year of 2011, the CaKe team had a lo hei dinner at the Soup Restaurant with the BeTriggerHappy people and other friends. We had a lot of fun talking about the proper usage of HDR techniques, American television dramas, quality of food to cleanliness and of course, random photographic topics. And […]
After a whole bunch of renovations to the new photography studio at 768A North Bridge Road, we spent 1 full day just moving in all our old stuff from the previous office and arranging it all into the new space. Then we went shopping, both online and in the real world. So we spent the […]
The CaKe team decided to DIY their own logo, so we cut out our own logo stencil from vanguard paper, then proceeded to spraypaint the hell out of it. We’re quite pleased with the result at the end, seeing how the logo has a rather industrial feel to it. Now we’re finally not just another […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...