by Kevin ~ The 5iveFootWay collective got together in at CaKe on the very Saturday before the opening of their exhibition for one purpose: framing their works. They spent a good portion of the morning and part of the afternoon to put their works in frames they got from IKEA. These are some of the […]
by Kevin ~ Some of the fellas from 5ivefootway gathered on Tuesday morning to bring their framed works to The Pigeonhole. You think hanging pictures up on a wall is easy? We all did. Well, at least some of us did. As for myself, I was by and large a casual observer in the whole […]
by Callan Last September, in the middle of our Groupon madness, we had the pleasure of a test shoot with the beautiful HK-based Natallia. This is just a preview, we will have more photos to show you soon. Meanwhile, have a great weekend
by Callan Back in 2010, we booked a shoot with Anita De Bauch, which resulted in some photos that I thought was some of the best work, artistically, that I’ve produced. Like this photograph, which now resides in our studio in a glorious 36″x24″ print. When Anita told us she was dropping in at the […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...