By Kevin ~ You know it’s an absolute joy and privilege when you get to shoot someone that is really connected to themselves. Such is the case of my friend Drake, who commissioned me to do his portraits. He’s an aspiring actor and he needed to capture certain characters and quirks that he able to […]
by Callan I took this one out of necessity; since I was giving a talk on shooting wide-open, I figured I needed some quick snaps wide-open. I didn’t expect any of them to jump out at me. But this one sort of grew on me a little. It’s the sort of portrait I like — […]
by Callan I previously posted some selects from our studio session with Anita; besides being a great art nude model, she is equally comfortable at fashion shoots as well. We decided to head out in the late afternoon for some glorious natural light, augmented by CaKe-styled available light (ie. speedlights), a couple of dresses, and […]
by Callan I’ll be at Funan Digitalife Mall this Thursday and Friday to give a public talk about how we use Zeiss lenses at CaKe. Plenty of photos and a bit of tech talk. Talks will start at 4pm on both days. Drop by if you can!
by Kevin As some of you might already know, I was hospitalized on 19th April. I was in motorcycle accident that broke my spine in two places. BUT the doctors at CGH fixed me up good and I am back in action! Yes, I avoided disability and death because I chose CAKE! So those of […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...