by Kevin ~ The 5iveFootWay collective got together in at CaKe on the very Saturday before the opening of their exhibition for one purpose: framing their works. They spent a good portion of the morning and part of the afternoon to put their works in frames they got from IKEA. These are some of the […]
Archive | BlogRSS feed for this section
by Kevin ~ Some of the fellas from 5ivefootway gathered on Tuesday morning to bring their framed works to The Pigeonhole. You think hanging pictures up on a wall is easy? We all did. Well, at least some of us did. As for myself, I was by and large a casual observer in the whole […]
by Callan ~ We just completed a shoot for Rhythm magazine and Staple Design; photos are being processed and will be under embargo until published, but here’s one of DJ Dave Does (AOS) that I took that I’m particularly happy with and publishable by us. And it was no surprise to us that he’s got […]
by Callan ~ The CaKe boys attended the EOS-M Launch event this afternoon; as usual I’m not particularly fond of taking photographs at such events, so I’ll just share my thoughts on it given the little exposure I’ve had with the camera, from the perspective of a working photographer who is looking for a capable […]
by Kevin ~ You know me, I love cats. Dogs and hamsters as well. A friend of mine, Tanya, she approached me seeking my help to take pictures for an awareness drive, and I jumped at the chance to help out. She basically went out and made T-shirts for her animal welfare group where most […]
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...