Friend and occasional assistant Jingwen happens to be a very good amateur cook as well, so when he offered to make some tasty sliced pork buns, we jumped at the chance to not only eat them, but also photograph them! Our goal was to make the photographs reflect how well they tasted, and it didn’t […]
Archive | BlogRSS feed for this section
Recently I bought a Chanel cologne from the duty free shop at the airport. So I thought this would be a good opportunity and subject to play with lights, especially blue ones, for its name-sake. The perfume was named Bleu de Chanel. The bottle was designed with very strong and clean lines, the glass was […]
We are starting a series of beers that we at CaKe! love to drink. To kick it off, here’s Erdinger. There is another Erdinger picture that we will be uploading quite soon, look out for that!
- Trying out Kenko Extension Tubes April 6, 2011
- CaKe celebrates the start of the new year! February 8, 2011
- “You have 15 minutes” November 8, 2011
- Basis X CAKE June 28, 2013
- A project with TAFEP June 5, 2013
- Natanel x Anita Goes To Dubai April 11, 2013
- So You Think You Can Shoot? | METROPOLITANT: [...] 4.45pm Anita will also be varying her hair ...
- CaKe: This is already a steep discounted price from our ...
- Hooi Soo: is there any special discount for your assistant?...